Monday, February 13, 2006

Rounding my Horn

Heidi Dru Kortman's blog
I don't usually leave my Tuesday Bible Study homework as late as I did today, but I spent the day packing. My suitcase is jammed full enough to look almost like an elephant overdue to produce twins.

Over in England, my friend Caz lit a 'moving candle' for me.

My best Pond friends had lunch with me again today, and gave me a very pretty rose pin, red, of course. My friend Linda Kaye says that when I'm 50, I can have her sequinned baseball hat...(this to ensure I return to Aurora Pond). We also set a lunch date for St. Patrick's Day. Tomorrow, I'm going to see if I can win a dinner ticket at Bingo in the afternoon.

After supper, my friend Jean Carter gave me a box of Russell Stover valentine chocolates, too many people came to wish me good luck or say they wished I didn't have to go, so that I was already snuffling when I went to my mailbox and found a green card in it that read "Vacant"... ah well, maybe some of my mail has already arrived at Brad's house.

Brad and some of the kids will stop by tonight and take everything but the computer and the bed. Then, tomorrow, while I'm in Bible study, they'll come and move the rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heidi,
Moving can be such a difficult thing--you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Sherri

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home